Wednesday 22 January 2014

Galaxy S4 Mini - the brave new world.

Finally upgraded my trusty old HTC Wildfire, to be honest, I'd have replaced the battery and kept using it, except for the lack of memory to use Strava.
I took the plunge and went for the Samsung over the HTC one mini, 3 issues swayed the choice in favour of the Samsung:-

replaceable battery - if I do go bike packing, this could be useful.
SD Card - photo's, maps etc.
and no bink feed - really not sure about this feature of the HTC.

I like the Sense interface 'flavour' of Android, but I am starting to get used to the Galaxy, I have installed the Sense Clock widget!

My main gripes about the Samsung:-

The softest vibrate I've had on any phone I've owned
No notification LED
The stock browser isn't the best

Considering the price of the handset, I hope I can get the 3 years (and more) use out of it that I had from the HTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment